Contributing to Connected Law
We are always looking for volunteers to contribute to Connected Law. This is an excellent way for academic staff, professionals and students to with a shared interest in intellectual property law to collaborate and connect.
How to contribute?
There are many ways to contribute, including:
- Working with Creative Commons Australia
- Independent research projects (LWB497)
- VRES scheme
- Academic essay competitions
- Professional publications (eg IP Law Bulletin, Internet Law Bulletin)
- Research and collaboration
What you need to do?
- Submit a proposal to [email address]. This should include a title and a brief 5 dot-point outline of the areas you would like to discuss.
- Interested but unsure what you’d like to write about? There are generally ongoing projects and research topics that we can suggest. Contact [email address]